Wednesday 4 March 2015

Stur Water Enhancers



Are you like me and sometimes get bored of drinking just water?

I got told to drink 3 litres of water a day, and while that is a feat in itself, it just gets tasteless and doesn't quench my thirst.

This is where Stur comes in.






These great little bottles contain fusions of flavours that will really liven up your water.


My favourites have to be Apple & Blackcurrant and Orange Mango, I like the old classics. Gary really liked the Tea varieties, he said they were really refreshing.

These 6 bottles equal around 180 glasses, well worth the money!



Stur is a family based company started by a husband wanting to help his wife drink more water while she was pregnant with twins. Taking over a year to perfect the recipe, they are proud to say their product has zero calories, zero sugar, seven essential vitamins and no artificial colours or sweeteners.

It is made using natural fruit flavours and a leaf extract called stevia which is a natural sweetener that has zero calories and no impact on blood sugars.

Really put a boost in your water and stay healthy with these tasty drink enhancers.


Disclaimer: I was sent Stur Water Enhancers for free, but have received no other form of compensation to provide this review. 
All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment