Monday 3 November 2014

BodyMe Organic Super Energy Mix


BodyMe is a company that produces superfoods and wholefoods in the forms of powders and supplements. They have many healthy, nutritious products such as Green Tea, Acai Berry and Wheatgrass. All of the products are organic and have qualities that will aid in a healthy and natural way.

I was sent the Organic Super Energy Mix, a powder containing lots healthy ingredients such as baobab, a fruit that is high in fibre, calcium, vitamin C, etc; guarana, an natural and slow-releasing equivalent to caffine; maca, a root high in vitamin B6, iron, zinc, etc; lucuma, a superfruit high in vitamin B1 and B2 and potassium; and acai berry, a wonder berry high in omega fats, vitamin E and more.
All these are used to give the body a source of slow-release energy to keep you going throughout the day.



I have been drinking the mix for a week now and I can really feel the difference.
Usually, I find it very hard to find the energy and motivation to do things such as getting up early in the morning and going to the gym. 
After a drink every morning, I feel energised and ready to face the day. I don't put much in, they recommend gradually building up to 5 grams, make sure you mix well to dissolve it all.
It can be mixed with water, juice and smoothies, I preferred it in juice, but then again, I am biased as I do love juices!

They also donate 20p of the sale to Healthy Planet, a charity who have projects like 'adopt a plot' and healthy learning to help inspire and create a healthier world and environment.

So if you feel like a boost, try out BodyMe Organic Super Energy Mix.

www.bodyme.co.uk

Disclaimer: I was sent the BodyMe Organic Super Energy Mix for free, but have received no other form of compensation to provide this review. 
All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment